How do we do it? We RISE
In Recruitment we are Intentional and in Solidarity we are Exceptional
Recruitment: HMT deliberately recruits highly qualified staff who are flexible, dependable, and
Intentional: HMT understand that intentional recruitment will produce success in hiring and maintaining qualified nursing staff to help combat the national nursing Shortage.
HMT acknowledges that the success of our clients and our vendors is our success.
Solidarity: HMT is committed to providing dedicated services to our vendors from our pool of qualified Certified Nurse’s Aide, LicHMTed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses 24/7.
Exceptional: HMT recruits staff and support a Nursing pool of staff who are enthusiastic and eager to make a difference to the patient they touch daily.
HMT teams seize every opportunity to learn, improve and make a difference which helps us remain at the forefront in all our services.
- A local staffing agency that understands the healthcare culture of this community.
- As a local agency we understand the local labor market and the dynamics that affect our market.
- Professional qualified staff who have experience in the long term care industry.
- We pride ourselves with onsite visits to ensure we are meeting and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
- We have someone on call 24/7 to address urgent needs related to our staff.
- We have partnered with Matrix to offer our employees a tutorial prior to stepping in the buildings.
- Founded by nurses actively in the field we keep up with changing healthcare policies and ensure our staff are also up to date.
- We offer 4 week to 8 week contracts, and tailor our contracts to meet your needs.
- We are the premier permanent solution for your temporary needs. Use our services when and where you needs us.
- We can fill in gaps as you look for the right candidate, offering a seamless transition.
- We request ongoing evaluation from our clients; your feedback is valuable to us.
Since , HMT Healthcare LLC service has been providing skilled medical staffing agency to meet the needs of nursing homes, hospitals, home healthcare providers, rehabilitation facilities, surgical centers, physician offices, medical clinics, industrial sites, and private settings. We serve these organizations throughout south bend ,Mishawka, Elkhart, and Michigan in Indiana state, as well as fulfilling special assignments across the country.
We know your business, we have lived your business. We understand the challenges of healthcare staffing. Our owner is a licensed nursing home administrator who has prioritized: our staff training and education to include an emphasis on state and federal regulations; recruiting individuals who can quickly adapt to new environments, and seamlessly fit in; and office support that gives your needs high priority attention by being easy to work with, and answering our phones live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We have successfully staffed millions of hours for our clients. Staffing is our passion. Our clients and our employees allow us to successfully achieve this passion. We would love to partner with you. Join us!
Work With Us
Our personnel will arrive at each assignment on time, equipped with the knowledge and expertise to provide the professional medical services required. Our billing processes keep things simple for you as well. We’re here to keep you working efficiently.
The quality of our staff and the reliability of our administrators are the cornerstones of our commitment to you. If we ever fail to deliver on that commitment, we will address any shortcoming and do what is necessary to reestablish trust and satisfaction.